Monday, September 28, 2009

Fair Time!

It has been a very long time since I posted anything... so I figured I'd better get back into the swing of things since the boys seem to be growing faster than ever! We had such a busy summer, I hardly had time to work on the computer... but as long as those boys continue to nap at the same time, I'll have time to sneak in some blogging. I just downloaded 145 pictures from my camera from just the past couple of weeks (we've been super busy!) and wanted to share some here. We recently ventured to the Benton County Fairgrounds for our first county fair and boy did we have a great time! We saw all sorts of animals from cows and pigs to camels and zedonks (zebra/donkey). Jackson wasn't afraid to pet anything! The exotic animals were there thanks to the animal safari in Gentry. After the kids finally tired of the safari animals, we finally made our way to the show animals. I've never seen such clean cows, goats and pigs! They were all very pretty animals. Jackson was challenging the goats to a staring contest... he won. :) We also got to see the farmers milking some dairy cows (which I kind of feel like these days!). What would a fair been without checking out the tractors. Not sure they were meant to be played on, but Jackson sat on just about every one of them pretending to be a farmer. He loves his tractors! We all had a great time and will definitely go back next year so Brady can enjoy it with out. Brady enjoyed the view from his stroller, but hopefully next year he can do some petting of his own.

No comments: