Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Stuff

Things have been busy around the Sebourn household! I've been meaning to blog for a couple of weeks, but haven't had time since Jackson has decided he doesn't want to take naps anymore. I guess I'm okay with that since he's fully potty-trained again. I'd much rather him give up naps than still be in pull-ups! This past weekend was our last camping trip of the year. It was a perfect weekend too... couldn't believe it was mid-November! It did get pretty cold at night, so we bundled up and sat by the fire, which Jackson helped start. Here are some picture from our camping trip... and other random stuff.
Brady nice and warm... isn't his hat cute?!?


Jackson helping Daddy start the fire. We made smores after dinner... they were delicious! I need to remember not to shake my stick though when the marshmallows catch fire. One of my marshmallows flew off the stick and landed on the box of graham crackers, catching it on fire. Whoops!

Brady playing in the trailer while I got dinner ready. He loves his excersaucer now that he can reach all the toys.


I hosted a Pampered Chef party in October. When all of the stuff arrived, it came in several big boxes... which were perfect for a train. I think it made a pretty awesome train if I should say so myself. :)


Here's a cute picture of my favorite boys. Brady looks so big!


A couple of weeks ago we went to Johnny Brusco's with some of Jackson's friends. They let them make their own pizzas and then take them home to eat them.

Here's Jackson putting on the cheese. I had to ask for more cheese because he kept eating it before it made it to the pizza. Typical Sebourn... loves him some cheese!

No comments: