Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brady's Big Night!


So I finally cut the cord last night and moved Brady to his own bed. Here he is sleeping soundly this morning (although I almost woke him up by snapping a hundred pictures of him sleeping!) I loved having him sleep beside our bed, not just for convenience, but because he's just so darn cute to watch sleep. He was on the verge of having his legs hang over the moses basket, so I knew I needed to make the move. He woke up a couple more times than normal, but other than that, he slept pretty good! In fact he slept until 8 am this morning, which is an hour later than usual... I have a feeling that is due to the fact he couldn't hear a noisy 3 year old playing downstairs!
Today was bath day, so I thought I'd get some new bath photos of him. Don't have any since his first bath almost 5 months ago! Here's the happy little guy playing with his feet!


All clean!

No comments: