Monday, October 26, 2009

Krispy Kreme Tour

I think it was a dream outing for me and the kids today. My friend Leslie set up a tour at Krispy Kreme so we could all see how the donuts are made. Jackson always loves to watch from the window, but they got to go behind the scenes and get an up close look. Jackson was about to grab a whole bunch of donuts once he spotted the trays stacked on top of the each, but luckily I stopped him just in time... disaster averted! The Krispy Kreme employees were very nice and even gave the kids a couple of Halloween donuts to take home with them.

Learning how the donuts are made and where the dough is put in so it can rise.



Watching the dough rise into yummy donuts!


The donuts are ready to cook in the hot grease. Almost ready to eat!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I wish we could have went on the tour. I would have loved it. eh, I mean Kate would have...:)