Sunday, October 18, 2009

Channeling Martha

I love to be crafty, but I often don't have the time to do any projects. In fact, I saw this witch's broom goodie bag on an episode of Martha two years ago! I've been wanting to make it since then, but October always came and went before I had a chance to make it. So I finally made one today. For my first one, I think it turned out pretty good! The crooked stick was the only one in our yard, so I'm going to have to scour the neighborhood for more, straighter sticks for the broom handle. My goal is to make the goody bags for Jackson's friends, but since it took me two years to make one, I may end up giving them to his 2nd grade class by the time I finish!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love your blog...obviously, i'm missing out! Love the witches broom. And I looked at all the other pics. I need to start hanging out with you guys again. Brady is getting so big!